NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Eco warrior, Karliin Brooks, founder of four Squeeze™ juice bars and a food truck in Brooklyn and Manhattan, New York’s first Vegan Burger Bar and nationwide distributor of packaged goods, is proud to uncover her new book, Squeeze Life: Your Guide to the Best Bare Body, revealing her irreverent, no-holds-barred approach to mindful clean eating and the benefits of embracing a 100% organic fresh diet.
“I envision a world where everyone wakes up to a green juice in the morning for optimum energy that lasts throughout the day”
“I adopted a vegan diet at an early age and turned to a juicing and cleansing lifestyle when I was diagnosed with Graves’ disease, a condition that left me feeling depressed and desperate for help,” says Brooks. “I experienced dramatic physical and emotional improvements almost immediately and learned that doctors and pills weren’t the answer to living a healthy life. Squeeze Life provides readers a no nonsense, ‘vegucation’ kick-start to a bright and healthy future full of clean-eating and healthy living to prevent illness altogether. And, it doesn’t hurt to absolutely love your bare bod.”
Full of practical, actionable advice and surprising cutting edge nutritional insight, Squeeze Life features more than 150 lip-smacking recipes for enhanced mental acuity, weight-loss and microbiome optimization including:
- DETOXING: Why a stressful workday or too much caffeine could be the same as binge drinking. Change it up and flood the body with continuous perks by shaking the toxins
- CLEANSING THE BODY: Three different levels of cleansing for those familiar with and newcomers alike (especially those who usually get to day two and quit!)
- JUICES ON JUICES: Nutrient-packed, delicious juice recipes like, “I Have a Heart-On” and “Kale the Pain Away”
- MOUTH WATERING SNAXX: Raw food snacks like Jalapeño (Dirty) POPS,” “FUNyons,” and “I Want Candy”
- CUTTING THE CRAP: An anatomy lesson on healthy poop: size, shape, texture, frequency and tips for optimizing gut health
“I envision a world where everyone wakes up to a green juice in the morning for optimum energy that lasts throughout the day,” adds Brooks. Remember, ‘diets’ don’t work, my book shows you how to adopt new habits to help you live a happy, healthy life.
The Squeeze is a wellness and beauty lifestyle company whose mission is to bring consumers the next level of nutritional consciousness through detox cleanses, superfoods, and fresh, live produce prepared into delicious gourmet meals while honoring the planet and our environment.
For The Squeeze
Brad Ginsburg, 646-964-4446
(c)2017 Business Wire, Inc. – All rights reserved.