WHAT: On the official last day of summer, International Market Place will host Endless Summer, a pop-up event to celebrate Hawaii’s infinite summer season. The event will feature the center’s wellness experts who will be providing complimentary services and sharing information on extending summer’s radiance, plus product demonstrations and free samples. At the end of each session, guests will have the chance to enter a raffle and win a prize. Admission is free and open to the public, while supplies last.
Session 1: 12-2 p.m.
- Drybar: Complimentary dry styling
- Honolua Surf Co.: Spin the wheel for prizes from Honolua Surf Co.
- Lush: Complimentary arm and hand massages and try-at-home treats
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Healthy year-round skincare tips and tricks from Chanel Beaute, Decorte, Clarins and Sisley
Session 2: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- L’Occitane en Provence: Complimentary mini facials tailored to pre- and post-sun skincare
- Ondademar: Beach bag raffles
- Shiatsu & Massage Center: Skincare demos and complimentary 5-minute chair massages
Passport to Summer
Guests can collect stamps on a special Passport to Summer from participating vendors for a special tote bag and sunscreen or lip balm as well as a chance to win a $150 gift card to an International Market Place merchant or restaurant of their choice.
Sunday, September 22
International Market Place
Queen’s Court, Level 1
2330 Kalakaua Avenue
For more event information, visit ShopInternationalMarketPlace.com, Instagram: @intlmktplace and in Japanese @intlmktplacejp; Facebook: facebook.com/IntlMktPlace and in Japanese at facebook.com/IntlMktPlaceJP.
About International Market Place
Located in the heart of Waikiki, International Market Place is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination featuring a curated mix of upscale and lifestyle brands, and the first Saks Fifth Avenue in Hawaii. The shopping center is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily. Operating hours for restaurants and department store will vary. For ease of access, the center provides 700 parking spaces and convenient valet parking. For more information, visit ShopInternationalMarketPlace.com and in Japanese ja.shopinternationalmarketplace.com. Visit www.banyan.life to get a glimpse of Banyan magazine, the roots of International Market Place.