Design is underway for infrastructure improvements in the Diamond Hill-Jarvis area. Eight street segments will have existing water and wastewater lines replaced and the street reconstructed.
Streets included in this project are:
- Weber Street from Maydell Street to Eva Street and from Northeast 37th Street to Beaumont Street.
- Northeast 36th Street from Runnels Avenue to Deen Road.
- Northwest 30th Street from Lincoln Avenue to Refugio Avenue.
- Northwest 31st Street from Lincoln Avenue to Gould Avenue.
- North Houston Street from Northwest 35th Street to Northwest 36th Street.
- North Elm Street from Northeast 34th Street to Northeast 35th Street and from Northeast 30th Street to East Long Avenue.
The city’s Water Department will meet with residents at 6 p.m. May 1 at Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 N.E. 36th St., to discuss the project.
Construction is scheduled to begin this fall and conclude by February 2018.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Robert Sauceda at 817-392-2387.