September 28, 2018: The global Infant Phototherapy Devices market is valued at million US$ in 2017 and will reach million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of during 2018-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Infant Phototherapy Devices market based on company, product type, end user and key regions. This report studies the global market size of Infant Phototherapy Devices in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Infant Phototherapy Devices in these regions. This research report categorizes the global Infant Phototherapy Devices market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Infant Phototherapy Devices market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, and market share for each company:
• Atom Medical Corporation
• AVI Healthcare Pvt.
• GE Healthcare
• Ibis Medical Equipment & Systems Pvt.
• Natus Medical Incorporated
• Ningbo David Medical Device Co
• Weyer GmbH
• Zhengzhou Dison Instrument and Meter Co
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-infant-phototherapy-devices-market-insights-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
Market size by Product
• Fluorescent Lamps (FL)
• Light-emitting Diodes (LEDs)
• Quartz Halogen Lamps
• Gas Discharge Tubes
Market size by End User
• Neonatal Clinics
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Infant Phototherapy Devices market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Infant Phototherapy Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Infant Phototherapy Devices companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Infant Phototherapy Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
For further inquiries, about – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025, click on this link – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-infant-phototherapy-devices-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Infant Phototherapy Devices are as follows:
• History Year: 2013-2017
• Base Year: 2017
• Estimated Year: 2018
• Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Infant Phototherapy Devices market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.