[delay +1 hour]
The Town of Vail Clerk’s Office encourages residents to preview the important dates and Voter Service and Polling offerings for this upcoming November election which is conducted by the Eagle County Clerk and Recorder’s Office. The General Election will be conducted as a mail ballot election.
Mail Ballot Election Important Dates
- Monday, Oct. 15 – Ballots mailed to all active registered voters
- Monday, Oct. 29 – Deadline for requesting a ballot be mailed
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 – Election Day
Voter Service and Polling Centers – 4 Locations
- Avon at 100 W. Beaver Creek Blvd.
- Eagle at 500 Broadway
- El Jebel at 0020 Eagle County Dr.
- Vail Grand View at 395 E. Lionshead Circle (3rd level, Lionshead Welcome Center)
Dates and Hours
- Monday, Oct. 22 to Monday, Nov. 5 – Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Eagle, Avon and El Jebel Clerk & Recorder offices
- Saturday, Oct. 27 – Open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at all three Clerk & Recorder’s office locations
- Saturday, Nov. 3 – Open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at all three Clerk & Recorder office locations as well as the Vail Grand View (3rd level of the Lionshead Welcome Center)
- Friday, Nov. 2 and Monday, Nov. 5 – Vail Grand View will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 – Election Day – Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at all locations. Ballots must be received by the Clerk & Recorder by 7 p.m.; postmarks do not count
- Voter registration up to and including Tuesday, Nov. 6
- Accessible voting
- In-person voting
- Ballot drop boxes
- Replacement ballots
For more information, call 970-328-8715 or email elections.
Please access www.GoVoteColorado.com to register to vote and change your current registration. If you make changes to your voter registration after Monday, Oct. 29 you must visit a polling center to obtain a ballot.
The composite ballot with all races and measures can be found on the Eagle County Clerk’s webpage.