POCATELLO – Idaho State University’s Special Collections and Archives now features three new digital collections of images from the period when Idaho State University was the Idaho Technical Institute (1915-1927), the University of Idaho-Southern Branch (1927-1947) and Idaho State College (1927-1963).
These projects were completed by Alexander Asay, an intern from ISU’s Department of History during summer 2016.
The photographs are part of ISU’s University Archives photograph collection, which consists of thousands of images and negatives depicting the history of the University.
ISU Photographic Services transferred thousands of negatives to the University Archives earlier this summer, spanning the years 1958-2003. These are currently being inventoried, and eventually will be digitized and placed online.
To view the collections, visit http://cdm16942.contentdm.
For more information contact Special Collections at email@example.com.