Get to Know Me
I want everyone to hear my voice. College life is hard and I constantly find myself asking how to find happiness. I believe that I have found ways to make life enjoyable, happy and entertaining. While my blog isn’t made to teach you those things, I believe that this blog can provide you some of the happiness you are most assuredly seeking.
Well, I figure that before you trust me and my opinions you first need to become my friend. Currently, Facebook says that I have 667 friends. I don’t know if that gives me enough credibility so you probably want to read my condensed life story which begins in the following paragraph.
My life started April 23, 1990 in Provo, Utah. Although I was born in Provo I spent most of my first 19 years in the “Happiest Place on Earth.” That place is better known as Logan, Utah. Rather than bore you with all the details of my life, below I am providing a list of my most prized accomplishments:
1. When I was five years old I won the “Funniest Kid in Utah” award and got to participate in the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus.
2. In 5th grade I earned the “Hope of America Award.” I don’t know if I have reached the potential that my parents and school saw in me, but maybe their is still hope.
3. I graduated from Sky View High School in May of 2008. I didn’t know that life could get any more difficult at that point. But I was wrong.
4. I served a 2 year long mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from May 2009 through May 2011. I learned how difficult life can be during those years as my eyes were opened to how easy my life in the United States is.
5. On May 19, 2012 I married the most amazing girl in the world. I am blessed to know that I will live with my wife not only in this life but through eternity (one of the things that makes my life so enjoyable and happy).
You may be thinking, “What an average Joe! What am I reading this blog for?” Let me tell you why you are reading. Because you are just like me! And I am just like you! As we go on this ride together I promise that both my eyes and yours will be opened to the joys of life. So come along on this journey with me.
Continue reading my blog by visiting almosteducatedview.blogspot.com