El Paso County, CO, October 16, 2020 – El Paso County Department of Public Works has issued a work in the right of way permit to Colorado Civil Construction for installation of underground utilities in the 3600 block of Highview Drive just east of Woodhaven Drive.
Highview Drive at Woodhaven Drive will be closed starting on Monday, October 19th through Wednesday, October 21st, weather and resources permitting.
· Drivers will need to talk alternate routes.
· Access will only be provided to residents adjacent to the work area.
Safety Tips for Drivers:
· Reduce speeds in work zone.
· Use caution when traveling through the work zone.
· Watch for workers, equipment, signs and barricades.
· Plan for additional travel time through the work zone.
El Paso County wishes to thank drivers in advance for their cooperation. Road closures will accelerate the safe and efficient completion of this project.