This report researches the worldwide Hemp Fiber market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Hemp Fiber breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Hemp is traditionally known as a fiber plant, and two kinds of fibers are derived from the hemp plant’s stalk. They are long (bast fibers) and the short (core fibers). The long, strong bast fibers are similar in length to soft wood fibers and are very low in lignin content (lignin is the “glue” that holds plants together). The short core fibers are more similar to hard wood fibers.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-hemp-fiber-2025-626
The hemp fiber industry is fragmented: there are more than 100 manufacturers in the world, and most of the products come from China, European countries and Canada. Also, in the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in China and Europe. The world-leading producer of hemp is China, with most of its use in textile industry. Hemp has been cultivated in China for several thousand years. Currently, China owns the top-class hemp fiber textile technology.
Shanxi Greenland and Yak Technology are the leading players in the market. Europe is an important production area of hemp fiber. Hemp fiber in Europe is mainly produced in France, Germany, UK, etc, with its main use in pulp & paper and composite materials. Russia and Ukraine are also important providers of hemp products, and the main use is in textile industry. Major players like Hemp Flax, BAFA are located in Europe.
China is the main exporter of hemp fiber and hemp textiles. Canada hemp fiber manufacturers mainly supplies hemp products to satisfy the need of United States. The import and export business between European countries is frequent, but generally the consumption of hemp fiber is relatively even.Global Hemp Fiber market size will increase to 280 Million US$ by 2025, from 190 Million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Hemp Fiber.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers’ Hemp Fiber capacity, production, value, price and market share of Hemp Fiber in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Cavac Biomatériaux
- Hemp Planet
- American Hemp
- Hemp Inc
- Shanxi Greenland Textile
- YAK Technology
Hemp Fiber Breakdown Data by Type
- Long (bast) Fibers
- Short (core) Fibers
Hemp Fiber Breakdown Data by Application
- Pulp & Paper
- Composite Materials
Hemp Fiber Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Hemp Fiber Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Hemp Fiber capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Hemp Fiber manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Hemp Fiber :
- History Year: 2013–2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2018
- Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-hemp-fiber-2025-626