DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global
& US Gene Therapy Market Forecast to 2020” report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
healthcare industry. The high potential of gene therapy to cure various
chronic diseases makes it a popular research area. Various researches
are being performed across the globe to explore the potential of gene
therapy for the treatment of incurable diseases, such as diabetes,
cancer, and HIV amongst others.
research phase. Most of the gene therapy products are in research
phases, only few products have been commercialized till date. The report
also provides the sales of major marketed gene therapy products, and the
list of the products in clinical/pre-clinical research along with their
the gene therapy segment. This is a major reason for the dominant
position of North America in the gene therapy market.
- Failure of Conventional Therapies to Treat Cancers
- Rising Focus to Accelerate Commercialization of Gene Therapy in
- Rising Incidence of Chronic and Life-Threatening Diseases
- Growing Interest of Venture Capital Firms
- Stringent Regulatory Laws & Safety Concerns
- Challenges in Commercialization of Gene Therapy
- High Cost of the Gene Therapy Drugs
- Pitfalls in Current Technique
- Production & Manufacturing: A Unique Challenge for Gene Therapies
- Approval of Gene Therapy Drug in Europe
- Gene Therapy for Hemophilia B Offers Significant Opportunity
- Gene Silencing: Gaining Momentum
- Advanced Therapies: Combining Gene Therapy and Stem Cell Technology
- Immunodeficiency Syndromes: The Focus of Gene Therapy
- Nanotechnology: Empowering Gene Therapy
- Gene Therapy: A New Hope to Treat Blindness
- Gene Therapy: Potential Cure for Cancer
- Investment in R&D Activities
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Gene Therapy – An Introduction
4. Industry Overview
5. Clinical Trial Assessment & Pipeline Analysis
6. Gene Therapy Market – Regulatory Landscape & Reimbursement Scenario
7. Marketed Gene Therapies
8. Gene Therapy Market
9. Gene Therapy Market by Application
10. Gene Therapy Market Size by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Key Players Analysis
- Spark Therapeutics LLC
- ViroMed Co. Ltd. dba VM BioPharma
- Advantagene Inc.
- Bluebird Bio
- Vical Inc.
- Oxford BioMedica PLC
- uniQure N.V.
- Human Stem Cells Institute
- Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co. Ltd.
- Sibiono GeneTech Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/62xvm7/global_and_us?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900