The storage class memory market is projected to register a CAGR of 38.2%, during the forecast period (2018 – 2023). The scope of the report is limited to the end-user application. The regions considered in the scope of the report include – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
Storage class memory (SCM) is the latest type of memory available in the market, created out-of flash-based NAND. It provides high performance as DRAM & SSD and is cost effective as HDDs.
High costs, lesser memory and volatile nature of DRAM are a few factors driving the growth of the market, where as high manufacturing costs is inhibiting its growth rate.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2128367
Lesser Memory and Volatile Nature of DRAM
The problem with DRAM is that the entire data is lost in case of power failure. So, a gap was there in the market for the memory, which is non-volatile and simultaneously provides high computing speed. This gap is filled by SCM. Many companies are investing heavily in this market to capture the existing market potential. SCM is emerging as the favorite buy for end-users interested in non-volatile memory (NVM), with PCM and RRAM as the most prominent options. Moreover, most of the companies moving towards cloud for most of the functionality. This will also boost the demand of SCM as the companies will require to store data, which is not erased in case of power failure, and process it at a faster pace.
Asia Pacific To Register The Highest Growth Rate
Asia Pacific is poised to register highest growth rate during the forecasted owing to growing virtualization and cloud computing market. Moreover, many organizations are establishing data centers in this region, which will also grow the demand of storage class memory market. Developing nations, such as India, China, and Japan will drive the growth of the market in this region as most companies are entering in these countries.
Key Developments In The Market
• August 2017 – Everspin launched MRAM-based nvNITRO NVMe Storage Accelerator cards. These are 3x faster than an Intel P4800X Optane SSD card
• February 2017 – Hewlett Packard Enterprise unvieled 3PAR flash storage including a next-generation HPE 3PAR operating system that provides a future proof foundation for hybrid IT. The latest 3PAR OS enables customers to accelerate applications, better support cloud computing deployments and serve more workloads
Major Players – CROSSBAR INC., HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE, EVERSPIN TECHNOLOGIES, CYPRESS SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION, INTEL CORPORATION, MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC, AND ADESTO TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION INC., amongst others.
Reasons To Purchase This Report
• To know, how various factors are driving the market with respect to the global market scenario
• To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• To know, which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
• To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2128367
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.