Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Smart Cities Market 2018-2023)”under Media & Technology category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Smart cities represent the incorporation of information and communication technologies (ICT) to enhance the performance and quality of urban services such as transportation, energy and utilities, to reduce resource consumption, overall costs and wastage. Smart city solutions can be incorporated in diverse areas of urban living, be it major tourism hubs or small communities striving to become sustainable. The Global Smart Cities Market is anticipated to reach USD 2,276.03 Bn by 2023 and grow at a CAGR of 28.7% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Smart cities are developed and applied to a huge number of different domains and applications, integrated with technological advancements and their effective usage in providing services to people. The need for effective solutions for managing cities is leading to the growth of smart cities around the world.
Request a free sample copy of Smart Cities Market Report @
The market is classified into two primary segments
Based on component: solutions and services
Based on application: smart industry automation, smart power supply system, smart security, smart education, smart living and building, smart medicare, smart transport, and smart water network and others
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
Key growth factors
The expansion of cities and rapid urbanization are the major drivers for the adoption of intelligent and smart solutions. Rising demand for smart city solutions is anticipated to be driven by factors such as growing urban population, need to efficiently manage limited natural resources, and increasing focus on environmental sustainability. Soaring adoption of novel technologies that complement management of cities of the future is a major catalyst of industry growth. Increasing installation of smart meters is one of the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. Smart meters can be integrated with an IHD or in-home display, to provide instant information on gas and electricity usage in a household. Rising popularity of smart industrial automation in a variety of manufacturing industries is expected to fuel the market.
Threats and key players
The nascent nature of many smart cities solutions and the need to verify ROI prior to wider execution of plans by budget-conscious cities create obstacles for the growth of this market. Cities delaying the development of cohesive smart cities’ visions and strategies, lack of multi-stakeholder buy-in to support smart cities initiatives and a shortage of adequate and compelling funding models and resources are some of the challenges faced by the market.
Some of the prominent competitors in smart cities market are CISCO Systems Inc., Hitachi Ltd., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, General Electric (GE) and Schneider Electric, among others
What’s covered in the report?
- Overview of the global smart cities market.
- Market drivers and challenges of the global smart cities market.
- Market trends in the global smart cities market.
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the segment based on component.
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for segment based on application.
- Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa) market size data for global smart cities market.
- Historical, current and forecasted market size data for region-wise segments.
- Analysis of company profiles of major competitors operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for smart cities to determine the viability of the market
- Determine the developed and emerging markets adopting smart cities solutions
- Identify the challenge areas and address them
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
- Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Global-Smart-Cities-Market-2018-2023/565110
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus