The quartz crystal oscillators market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4%, during the forecast period of 2018 – 2023. The scope of the report is limited to the potential growth opportunities in the quartz oscillator market within the forecast period. The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle-East & Africa.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2128354
Quartz crystals in oscillators result in high-frequency stability, high-quality factor of the resonance and low temperature drift. Apart from these factors, Quartz crystals are cheap to produce, and so they find many applications in clock circuits in microprocessor boards, the timing element in digital watches, radio frequency applications, along with telecommunications and data transmission. They are the most important components for frequency control applications, like telecommunication and data transmission. Telecommunication systems, like SONET SDH require a high stability system clock to prevent time slips or data loss. Ever evolving telecommunication technology and increased penetration of the smartphones across are leading to quartz crystal oscillators are expected to drive the market.
The typical smartphone or tablet requires up to five oscillators. Up until recently, these were based on quartz crystal resonators. However, evolving technology has introduced advanced versions of the crystal oscillators, like Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) resonator-based clocks and oscillators, which makes the quartz crystal oscillators obsolete technology. Experts suggest that MEMS offer 10 times better reliability than comparable quartz oscillators. Since, oscillators are judged based on the reliability and aging, going forward with the changing demands these oscillators are likely to be replaced.
TCXO Dominates the Other Oscillators in Telecom and Consumer Electronics
Based on the type of circuit, the quartz crystal oscillators are available in different forms, like Simple Packaged Crystal Oscillator (SPXO), Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO), Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO), Frequency-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (FCXO), and Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO).
Temperature compensated crystal oscillators (TCXOs) accounted for the largest share in the quartz crystal oscillators market. The reason being the advantages TCXOs have over OCXOs. Comparatively, the TCXos have shorter warm-up periods and significantly lower power consumption. Because of these reasons, there is a huge demand in telecom, networking, as well as consumer electronics products, such as smartphones and tablets.
Get More Information & Discount at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2128354
North America to see high demand
North America is estimated to dominate the quartz crystal oscillators market due to higher demand of electrical consumer goods and smartphones. Europe and Asia-Pacific as are estimated to be the emerging consumers of quartz crystal oscillators. The Asia-Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding smartphone consumer base especially in the major economies, such as India and China in the region.
Key Developments in Market:
• February 2018 : KYOCERA Introduces New Z-series Clock Oscillators, which find applications in Automotive Electronics, which requires higher frequency tolerance over a wide temperature range. The new Z-Series oscillators are likely to cater to the emerging market opportunity. As electronic equipment development cycles grow continually shorter, demand for quick-delivery component samples continues to rise. The New Z-series Clock Oscillators are designed to fit these needs and finds applications in Consumer Electronics, Networking, Industrial purposes, etc.
Major Players – MIYAZAKI EPSON CORPORATION, NIHON DEMPA KOGYO (NDK) CO., LTD, TXC CORPORATION, KYOCERA CRYSTAL DEVICE CORPORATION, DAISHINKU CORP., amongst others.
Reasons to purchase report:
• Analyzing the advancements in the quartz crystal oscillators market are changing market scenario
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Identifying the type of service and end-user is expected to dominate the market
• Identifying the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Report customization and benefits:
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst/sales representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2128354
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.