Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies”
“Opportunities in the Global Make-Up Sector”, report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Make-Up sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on Gobal Make-Up Sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global Make-Up sector was valued at US$45 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 4.9% during 2016-2021, to reach US$57.2 billion by 2021. North America was the leading region with a value share of 30.4% in 2016, whilst Asia-Pacific is forecast to record the fastest value CAGR of 7.3% during 2016-2021. Improving economy and rising women workforce resulting in increasing purchasing power will remain the major macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Growth will primarily by driven by the image consciousness trend especially among the working women population across all regions. However, counterfeit Make-Up products remain a major challenge for the manufacturers globally as they impact the brand image and hinder sales for the original brands.
Request a free sample copy of Make-Up Sector Market Report @
– The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
– It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
– The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Make-Up in the global market.
– Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons to buy
– To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Make-Up sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
– To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Make-Up sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
– The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Make-Up sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/beauty-personal-care-market-research-reports-937173/opportunities-global-make-up-sector-analysis-opportunities-offered-growth-economies.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus