Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Luxury Furniture Market 2019 by Company, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Scope of the Report:
• The global Luxury Furniture Market is valued at 38440 million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach 45340 million USD by the end of 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% between 2019 and 2024.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Luxury Furniture.
- Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2019 and will be xx million USD in 2024, with a CAGR of xx%.
- This report studies the Luxury Furniture market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Luxury Furniture market by product type and applications/end industries.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
• Roche Bobois
- Scavolini S.p.A.
- Kimball Hospitality
- Hooker Furniture Corporation
- Restoration Hardware
- Poltrona Frau
- Molteni Group
- B&B Italia
- Boca do Lobo
- Ligne Roset
- Muebles Pico
- Interi Furniture
- Fitz Hansen
- Luxury Living Group (Fendi Casa)
- Turri S.r.l.
- Suyen Furniture Group
Request a free sample copy of Luxury Furniture Market @
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
In 2018, Wood accounted for a major share of 46.86% in the global Luxury Furniture market. And this product segment is poised to reach 23624 Million US$ by 2025 from 17510 Million US$ in 2018.
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
In Luxury Furniture market, the Residential holds an important share in terms of application, and it is expected to reach a value of 40414 (M USD) by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.49% during 2019 and 2025. It includes living room, bedroom, dining room and others.
The Commercial includes hotel, office and others.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.