Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Coal Mining to 2023 & the impact of COVID-19”under Metal & Mineral Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global Coal Mining to 2023 & the impact of COVID-19″ analyses impact of coronavirus on the Global Coal Mining Industry, with details of reserves, production, consumption trends and forecasts, the competitive landscape and listing of the major active, exploration and development projects. The report also explains the impact of COVID-19 on global coal demand.
Global coal production was estimated to have reached 8.1 billion tonnes (Bnt) in 2019, up by 2.7% over 2018. The increase was driven by production increases from the major producing countries such as China, India, Indonesia and Australia. These countries together accounted for 69.8% of the total global output. However, production in 2020 is expected to rise only by 0.5% due to disruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. With that, thermal coal production is expected to grow by 0.5% to 7.05Bnt, while metallurgical coal production is forecast to be flat at 1.1Bnt.
Request a free sample copy Coal Mining Industry Report @
Overall, the global output is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.4% to reach 8.8Bnt by 2023. Despite of the efforts from many countries across the global to move away from coal for electricity generation purposes, Asian countries such as China and India are still expected to have coal as a key component of their electricity generation mix.
– The report analyses impact of coronavirus on the global coal mining industry, with details of reserves, production, consumption trends and forecasts, the competitive landscape and listing of the major active, exploration and development projects. The report also explains the impact of COVID-19 on global coal demand.
Reasons to Buy
– Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of coronavirus on the global coal industry
– To gain an understanding of the global coal mining industry, relevant driving factors
– To understand historical and forecast trend on global coal production, and consumption
– To identify major exporters and importers
– To identify key players in the global coal mining industry
– To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Coal Mining – Reserves, Production, Trade, and Demand
3.1 Reserves by Country
3.2 Historical and forecast production
3.3 Active Mines
3.4 Exploration Projects
3.5 Development Projects
3.6 Coal prices
4 Global Coal Mining: Coal Demand and Key Drivers
4.1 Coal consumption
4.2 Demand for Power Generation
4.3 Demand from the Steel Industry
4.4 Major Exporters and Importers
5 Major Coal Producers
5.1 Production by company
5.2 Mines and Projects by Company
5.3 Company Profiles
6.4 Secondary Research
6.5 Contact Us
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/global-coal-mining-to-2023-the-impact-of-covid-19/2053026
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]