DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Clean
Label Ingredient Market – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 – 2023)”
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
Global clean label ingredient market is expected to value USD 47.50
billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Clean label ingredient includes the ingredients, which are obtained by
minimal process, have simpler ingredient composition on the label and
can be claimed natural on the label.
Tate & Lyle launched Claria instant functional clean-label starches.
Tate & Lyle expanded the portfolio of CLARIA Functional Clean-Label
Starches with the introduction of two new instant starch products:
CLARIA Instant 340 and 360. The product meets consumer demands for
cleaner-label’ ingredients without sacrificing texture. CLARIA Instant
line delivers a clean taste and neutral color.
Cargill launched clean label coating & fillings. Cargill Cocoa &
chocolate has introduced new range of coatings and fillings to fulfill
consumer needs for clean label.
Arjuna, a leading Indian manufacturer of botanical extracts has launched
clean label preservative lines in US. Consumers are aggressively seeking
for safe products without artificial additives in US.
- Increase in Demand for Natural and Healthy Food Ingredients
- Consumer Awareness of Clean Label Concept
- Health Issues Related to the Use of Artificial Food Additives
- Lack of Ability of Clean Label Ingredients to Take Over Artificial
- Increased Cost of Clean Label Products
- Development of Economic Natural Clean Label Ingredients
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- Kerry Group PLC
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Corbion N.V.
- Groupe Limagrain
- Chr. Hansen A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw5mjv/global_clean?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900