Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Automatic Hand Dryers Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2024” under Consumer Goods category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Automatic hand dryers are operated automatically when hands are placed a few inches below the infrared sensor. These touchless hand dryers do not have to have your hands placed on the hand dryer to be turned on automatically. Auto hand dryers are a necessity for any touch free washroom. Some hand dryers will turn on and run for 30 seconds, but most automatic and infrared hand dryers will turn off as quick as they came on when your hands have finished drying and are removed from the view of the sensor.
Scope of the Report:
• In the last several years, global market of Automatic Hand Dryer developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 15.38%.
- The classification of Automatic Hand Dryer includes Jet Air Dryer and Hot Air Dryer. Jet Air Dryer dominated the market with share of 55.01% in 2018, which is more environment friendly than hot air dryer.
- Europe is the largest consumption place, with a consumption value market share nearly 34.21% in 2018 as higher average price there. Following Europe, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 28.36%.
- The worldwide market for Automatic Hand Dryers is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 10.9% over the next five years, will reach 1250 million US$ in 2024, from 750 million US$ in 2019.
- This report focuses on the Automatic Hand Dryers in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Excel Dryer
- Mitsubishi Electric
- World Dryer
- Jaquar Group
- American Dryer
Request a free sample copy of Automatic Hand Dryers Market @
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
• Jet Air Dryer
- Hot Air Dryer
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Commercial Complex
The content of the study subjects, includes a total of 15 chapters:
• Chapter 1, to describe Automatic Hand Dryers product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market driving force and market risks.
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Automatic Hand Dryers, with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Automatic Hand Dryers in 2017 and 2018.
- Chapter 3, the Automatic Hand Dryers competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers are analyzed emphatically by landscape contrast.
- Chapter 4, the Automatic Hand Dryers breakdown data are shown at the regional level, to show the sales, revenue and growth by regions, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to break the sales data at the country level, with sales, revenue and market share for key countries in the world, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 10 and 11, to segment the sales by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2014 to 2019.
- Chapter 12, Automatic Hand Dryers market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2024.
• Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Automatic Hand Dryers sales channel, distributors, customers, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.