“Global Active Wound Care Market” — Industry Trends and Forecast is projected to reach USD 2,376.95 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. — According to Data Bridge Market Research new Market report.
Free Sample Reports are Available, Get Your Report Copy Now! @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-active-wound-care-market
Global Active Wound Care Market
· Wound care biologics or active wound care are frequently used in the treatment of complex burn injuries in patients with the inadequate skin for grafting due to which wound care biologics are established and used for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcer and venous leg ulcers.
· Active Wound care is used in the removal of weak tissues to heal the wound of the skin. These services are mostly used when major cleaning of a wound is needed prior to the application of dressings. Active wound care management not just protects the wounds from elements but also accelerate wound healing at a faster rate.
· According to Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) in 2016, 23.6 million people suffered from diabetes, which is 7.8% of the total population in the U.S. One third of the diabetic population in the U.S also suffered from lower extremity wounds.
Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-active-wound-care-market
Some of the Major Players operating in active wound care market are
o Molyncke Healthcare,
o Smith and Nephew,
o Osiris Therapeutics Inc.,
o Medline Industries, Inc.,
o Avita Medical,
o BIOD, LLC,
o Convatec Inc.,
o Cytori Therapeutics, Inc.,
o Human Biosciences Inc.,
o Alliqua Biomedical, Inc.,
o Organogenesis Inc.,
o Wright Medical Group N.V,
o ABL Medical, LLC,
o Angelini Pharma, Inc,
o Argentum Medical, LLC,
o Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.,
o Hill-Rom Services Inc,
Free Inquiry before Buying and Discuss about Report TOC Customization with Analyst @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-active-wound-care-market
(Note: We can provide country or region specific report on request)
FACTORS DRIVING GROWTH IN THE GLOBAL ACTIVE WOUND CARE MARKET
Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases:
· A chronic wound can be defined as one that has failed to proceed through an orderly and timely reparative process to produce anatomic and functional integrity within a period of 3 months or that has proceeded through the repair process without establishing a sustained, anatomic and functional result.
· The nomenclature is far from agreed upon, and these wounds are sometimes referred to as hard-to-cure or difficult-to-cure wounds/ulcers, and the time span required for chronicity has been defined in the range 4 weeks up to more than 3 months.
· Chronic wounds, or wounds that are sluggish to heal currently affect 6.5 million people in the U.S. and the numbers will likely increase, according to the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
· According to the latest data from the National Center for Health Statistics, 40 million inpatient surgical procedures took place in the United States in 2000, followed closely by 31.5 million outpatient surgeries. The need for post-surgical wound care is sharply on the rise.
The Global Market For Global Active Wound Care by the following sub-categories is presented
· By Product Type
- Synthetic Skin Grafts
- Collagen Dressings
- Amniotic Tissue Grafts
- Growth Factors
§ Platelet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF)
§ Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
§ Epidermal Growth Factors (EGF)
§ Basic Fibroblast Growth Factors (BFGF)
§ Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF)
§ Talactoferrin ALFA
§ Thrombin Peptide,
§ Keratinocyte Growth Factor (KGF)
· By Distribution Channels
- Direct tenders
· By End User
- Wound Care Centers
· By Indications
- Venous Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- 3rd Degree Burns
- Infected Surgical Wounds
· By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Related Reports:
Europe Platelet Rich Plasma Market, By Product Type, End User, Geography (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) — Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Exclusive News on Active Wound Care Market Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-active-wound-care-market/
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research