There’s a new way to commute in Alliance. Instead of walking from the bus stop to your final destination, commuters can now book a ride by phone.
The Alliance Link app will let users book a ride to and from work within the Alliance area. The service runs on-demand, meaning users ride with people going to the same or a nearby destination.
Alliance Link is available 4:30-7:30 a.m. and 4:30-7:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and 5:30-7:30 a.m. and 4-7:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Each ride is $1. Payment can be made with debit and credit cards and pre-paid cards.
Alliance Link is available at these stops:
- 63/64 bus stop/Heritage Parkway and Horizon Drive (northbound bus stop).
- 63/64 bus stop/Alliance Opportunity Center (2421 Westport Pkwy).
- 63/64 bus stop/North Park and Ride.
- 11 bus stop/Hillwood and Amador.
- Amazon DFW7 (north bus stop, 700 Westport Pkwy.).
- Kraft Foods (1006 Railhead Drive).
- JC Penney (1701 Intermodal Pkwy #101).
- Amazon FTW 3-4 (15201 Heritage Pkwy.).
- Walmart (15101 N. Beach St.).
- UPS (13700 Independence Pkwy.).
- Tech Data (5100 Liberty Way).
- Fed Ex (2701 Texas Longhorn Way).
- Cabelas (12901 Cabela Drive).
- Hillwood Corporate Offices (9800 Hillwood Pkwy.).
- Excel-Haslet (850 Transport Drive).
- GE Manufacturing (400 Intermodal Pkwy.).
- Peterson Court (15005 Peterson Court).
Don’t see a stop close to you? Fill out a form and specify which stops you would like to see added to the service. The service area and pickup/drop-off locations will expand in the near future.