The Future of Indian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of Indian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Please continue to read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/industry-mfg-market-research-reports-16192/future-india-defense-industry-competitive-landscape-forecasts.html
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Indian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of Indian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
* Porter’s Five Force analysis of Indian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Indiann defense industry.
It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
*India has a coastline, land frontier, island territories, airspace, and crucial offshore installations to defend against the various potential security threats. As a result, it is highly necessary for the Indian Armed Forces to be prepared to repel any external threat. The Indian Government is therefore continuously focusing on improving the country’s existing defense infrastructure. Only 30% of the defense needs are currently fulfilled by the domestic defense industry and the rest is imported from various countries of the world. The Indian Government has identified the need to build a strong and self-sustaining defense sector as a top priority. This has prompted the Indian MoD to consistently allocate an increasing share of its budget toward the defense sector, a trend that is expected to continue over the forecast period. Historic data shows that India invested US$187.8 billion in the defense sector during 2013-2017, and this is expected to increase to US$285.2 billion over 2018-2022.
* Historic data shows the average capital expenditure allocation of the total Indian defense budget was averaging 35.8%, and the allocation is expected to decline marginally during the forecast period to an average of 35.3%.
* The Indian MoD is expected to invest in submarines, multi-role aircrafts, corvettes, tanks, artillery guns, Multi Barrel Rocket Launchers (MBRL), helicopters, submarines, surface-to-air missiles, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and frigates among others.
Reasons to buy
* This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Indian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
* The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
* Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
* A deep qualitative analysis of Indian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
To know more, browse our related reports: Indian Defense Market
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Follow us :Twitter | Face book | LinkedIn | Google Plus