Automotive Manufacturing in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2294314
– The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passenger cars and motorcycles.
– The US automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $236.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% between 2013 and 2017.
– Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 12.1 million units in 2017.
– The US is the largest automotive manufacturing industry in North America, making up 74% of the region’s value.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in the United States
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in the United States
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the United States automotive manufacturing market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the United States automotive manufacturing market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States automotive manufacturing market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the United States’s automotive manufacturing market?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2294314
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV
Ford Motor Company
General Motors Company
Toyota Motor Corporation
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.