Fort Worth has been named 2018’s 18th Best City for Hispanic Entrepreneurs in a recent study from WalletHub.com, a personal finance outlet.
To help Hispanic entrepreneurs find the most fertile ground for their enterprises, WalletHub compared more than 180 U.S. cities across 23 key metrics. The data set ranges from Hispanic entrepreneurship rates to Hispanic income growth to share of Hispanic-owned businesses.
Here is how Fort Worth ranked:
- 46th in share of Hispanic residents.
- 54th in share of Hispanic-owned businesses.
- 47th in Hispanic unemployment rate.
- 14th in Hispanic renter-to-owner ratio.
- 49th in Hispanic income growth.
- 55th in median annual income of Hispanics (adjusted for cost of living).
- 21st in housing affordability for Hispanics.