The Flexible Electronics Market is expected to grow from USD 23.92 Billion in 2018 to USD 40.37 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 11.0% between 2018 and 2023. The increasing adoption of displays, thin-film photovoltaics, and printed sensors have driven the market growth. Applications in IoT are also being targeted by flexible electronic devices, which would further push the market growth.
The market is analyzed in terms of various application areas, and the demand for flexible electronics for various applications is mapped with the prominent verticals and geographic regions to obtain an overall picture of the flexible electronics market. The flexible electronics market in terms of applications is segmented into display, thin-film photovoltaics (PVs), battery, printed sensor, and OLED lighting. The market based on verticals has been segmented into consumer electronics; healthcare; energy & power; automotive; military, defense, and aerospace; industrial; and others that include building automation, smart packaging, environment monitoring, communication hospitality, sports, and research. The geographical distribution of the flexible electronics market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
Displays LCD and OLED are expected to hold the largest share of the flexible electronics market during 2018–203. The market for displays is led by industry leaders such as Samsung and LG who produce flexible OLED display panels that are largely being deployed in smartphones, smart wearables, and televisions. Highest growth is expected from OLED lightings as they are expected to be increasingly deployed for automotive applications.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=50634885
The consumer electronics vertical is expected to hold the largest share of the market owing to the adoption of flexible displays in smartphones, wearables, and other devices. The automotive vertical is expected to demonstrate the highest growth during the forecast period due to the increased adoption of flexible displays, sensors, and OLED lighting panels.
The prime objectives of this report can be summarized in the following points.
- To define, describe, and forecast the flexible electronics market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of application, vertical, and geography
- To analyze and forecast the flexible electronics market, in terms of volume, segmented on the basis of application OLED displays and thin-film PVs
- To define, describe, and forecast the flexible circuit (FPCB) market, in terms of value, segmented on the basis of structure type, vertical, and geography
- To provide the market size estimation for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW), along with respective countries
- To identify and analyze major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of their market rankings and core competencies and to analyze the competitive landscape across the ecosystem
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Mr. Shelly Singh
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441