Compare Fitbit, Garmin & Apple Watch early Prime Day 2019 deals, including the top Charge 3, Ionic & Apple Watch Series 3 deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Prime Day Apple Watch, Fitbit & Garmin deals? Deals experts at Spending Lab are monitoring the top smartwatch & activity tracker sales in the lead up to Prime Day 2019. Find their latest list of deals below.
Best Fitbit Prime Day Deals:
- Save 20% off on the Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker – measure your calorie burn during any exercise and achieve your fitness goals with the latest Fitbit Charge model
- Save $31 on the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch – track all your daily activities and receive phone notifications on this water-resistant watch
- Save $50 on the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
- Save $55 on the Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker
- Save 25% off on the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- Save up to 42% off on Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Best Apple Watch Prime Day Deals:
- Save 29% off on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm)
- Save $80 on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular, 42mm)
- Save up to 29% off on Apple Watches at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Best Garmin Smartwatch Prime Day Deals:
- Save 49% off on the Garmin epix Smartwatch
- Save 31% off on the Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch
- Save $50 on the Garmin Forerunner 35
- Save 26% off on the Garmin vívoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
- Save up to $270 on Garmin GPS Smartwatches at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Some of the deals listed above may only be available to Prime members. We recommend checking the Amazon Prime Day 2019 page to stay up to date with all the latest deals.
This year Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, July 16.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews (email@example.com)