Update: 2018 Political Advertising Set to Break Records” report
has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report details the latest in advertising forecasts nationally, by
type of race, and for states and localities. It includes more than two
dozen charts and tables, plus an appendix that lists forecasts for 50
states by type of race (Senate, House, gubernatorial, local, etc.).
With more than five dozen primaries, runoffs, and special elections
already behind us, the advertising bombardment has only just begun.
Two-thirds of the estimated $8.9 billion that will be spent on
advertising this year has yet to hit the TV screens, radio speakers,
road signs, newspapers, and mailboxes.
Broadcast TV is reaping the biggest bounty of this year’s hotly
contested elections, but so is digital media, which is getting the
second-highest share of dollars.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Big Guns
- Figure 1.1 2018 U.S. Total Forecast Political Media Spending By Media
- Figure 1.2 2018 U.S. Political Ad Spending By Medium
- Figure 1.3 2018 Projected Broadcast TV Political Ad Spending
- Figure 1.4 2018 Projected Cable Political Ad Spending
- Figure 1.5 2018 Projected Radio Political Ad Spending
- and more…
Chapter 2: Drilling Down: Senate, House, State & Local Spending Forecasts
- Figure 2.1 Top 10 States: Total Spending Per Voter, 2018
- Figure 2.2 Top 10 States: U.S. Senate Election Spending
- Figure 2.3 Total 2018 U.S. Senate Election Spending By Media Choice
- Figure 2.4 Top 10 States: U.S. House Election Spending
- Figure 2.5 Total 2018 U.S. House Election Spending By Media Choice
- and more…
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/42n2bj/fall_update_2018?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900