The Europe barbeque grill market is forecasted to grow at a high rate owing to the accelerating demand from emerging economies in Europe
The Europe Barbeque Grill Market was valued USD 1.6 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.3 Bn by 2027, with a growing CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The Europe barbeque grill market is largely driven by the changing lifestyle of people and growth in disposable incomes in the developing countries such as Germany, Austria, and Poland in the European region. According to the trading economics report, the consumer spending is observed to be increased from an average of EUR 383.2 billion to EUR 395.4 billion annually in countries such as Germany, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, and Slovenia among others. The increase in consumer spending leads to possible increase in spending on the leisure activities. According to the report published by Statista Research Department, in March 2021, the average spending by the UK on the restaurants and café meals is £ 20.2 a week. These statistics suggests that the increase in consumer spending in Europe can be considered as a major driving factor for European barbeque grill market during the forecast period.
Get a Sample Copy: https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/146
The key players operating in the Europe barbeque grill market are:
Argos Limited, LANDMANN GmbH & Co. Handels-KG, Copreci, Campingaz, Barbecook, Bull Europe Limited, Thüros GmbH, Royal Gourmet Corporation, Weber-Stephen Products LLC, The Middleby Corporation LLC., Traeger Pellet Grills, LLC, Broilmaster, The Coleman Company, Inc., Spectrum Brands, Inc., FIRE MAGIC, Char-Broil LLC, Kenmore, LANDMANN, Onward Manufacturing Company Ltd., De’ Longhi Appliances S.r.l., Roller Grill International S.A.S, Lynx Grills, Inc., ElectriChef, Masterbuilt, Sub-Zero Group, Inc., American Outdoor Grill, KingCamp and Among Others
By Country Outlook:
Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, Ukraine, France, Rest of Europe.
In terms of geography, the Germany held the largest market share of 25% in the year 2020 and is expected to continue the dominance throughout the forecast period. The growth is primarily attributed to the increase in disposable income coupled with changing lifestyle pattern in Germany. According to Center for Global development, a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. and London that focuses on international development, Germany is ranked five in terms of overall development. With the increasing overall development, the disposable incomes are also on the upsurge leading to enhancing lifestyles. Change in lifestyles provides possible boost to the barbeque activities, such as barbeque restaurants, personal barbeque parties, and barbeque cook-offs as a part of a leisure activity for people in Germany.
The Europe Barbeque Grill Market Segmentation:
By Type Outlook: Charcoal, Gas/ Charcoal Combo, Gas, Electric, Smoker, Other
By Usage Outlook: Enterprise Usage (B2B), Personal Usage (B2C)
By Price Range Outlook: <€ 50, €50 – €100, €100 – €200, €200 – €300, €300 – €500, €500 – €700, €700 – €1000, €1000 – €1500, €1500 – €2000, >€2000
By Sales Channel Outlook: Online Channel, Offline Channel
- Based on the type, the charcoal operated barbeque grill segment held the largest market share in 2020 followed by gas/ charcoal combo barbeque grill
- Based on usage, personal usage (B2C) segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020
- Based on price range, €100 – €200 segment held the largest market share in 2020 and expected to continue the growth during the forecast period
- Offline sales channel held the largest market share the year 2020 for Europe barbeque grill market
- Based on country, the Germany is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the year 2027 in the Europe barbeque grill market analysis
- In June 2021, 9. Weber-Stephen Products LLC., an outdoor cooking industry leader and famed kettle-grill-maker has announced an acquisition of a smart cooking startup named ‘June’ founded in 2013 by Nikhil Bhogal and Matt Van Horn. The acquisition is aimed to assist the Weber with developing and selling of the June Oven and related products.
- In April 2021, the The Middleby Corporation, an American based commercial and residential cooking and industrial process equipment provider company successfully acquired a leading food and beverage industry equipment and solution providing company, Welbilt, Inc., The acquisition is expected to enhance Middle by Commercial Foodservice platform with an attractive portfolio of products, brands, and technologies.