Event date: June 20, 2020
Event Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
2645 W. Holmes Rd.
Lansing, MI 48911
Distribution of free, fresh and non-perishable food items to City of Lansing residents. All residents must bring a valid state identification card, driver’s license or mail with your home address. Residents should also make room in their trunk or hatchback for the food box.
Protective measures to be taken:
– The Mobile Food Pantry will be a “Drive-through” service
– Families will not congregate inside the church premises
– Proper identification will be required – proof of residency
– Volunteers will conduct household registrations at car side
– Volunteers will load pre-packed boxes of dry goods, produce, and frozen products into trunks/hatchbacks, so please make room
– Traffic control will be implemented and enforced