Directional drilling is the practice of controlling the trajectory and deviation of the well during drilling operations, along a planned path to explore the oil from a targeted position in the typical geologic structural oilfields.
Scope of the Report:
In terms of services, MWD & survey hold the largest market share in the directional drilling services market. In terms of applications, the market is dominated by onshore applications but offshore applications are expected to gain traction as well in the foreseeable future.
the global directional drilling services market is valued at xx million usd in 2017 and is expected to reach xx million usd by the end of 2023, growing at a cagr of 4.9% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Directional Drilling Services.
Europe also play important roles in global market, with market size of xx million USD in 2017 and will be xx million USD in 2023, with a CAGR of xx%.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-directional-drilling-services-2018-2023-636
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Halliburton Company
- Schlumberger Limited
- Weatherford International PLC.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc.
- GE Oil & Gas
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Cathedral Energy Services Ltd.
- Jindal Drilling & Industries Limited
- Gyrodata Incorporated
- Scientific Drilling International
- Leam Drilling Systems, LLC.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Logging While Drilling (LWD)
- Measurement While Drilling (MWD) & survey
- Rotary Steerable System (RSS)
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports