Water and wastewater lines are being replaced on 10 street segments and the streets rehabilitated in the Gateway area of east Fort Worth. The city’s Water Department will meet with residents at 6:30 p.m. April 3 at the Andrew “Doc” Session Community Center, 201 S. Sylvania Ave.
Affected street segments:
- East Fourth Street from Covelo Avenue to Denair Avenue.
- Galvez Avenue from Covelo Avenue to South De Costa Street.
- 200 feet north of East First Street from North Beach Street to North De Costa Street.
- 200 feet south of East First Street from South Harper Street to 200 feet west of Brandies Street.
- Alley between Chenault Street and East Fourth Street from Brandies Street to Covelo Avenue.
- Alley between East Fourth Street and Galvez Avenue from South De Costa Street to Covelo Avenue.
- 150 feet east of North De Costa Street from Beach Mill Circle to East First Street.
- 100 feet south of Brentwood Stair Road from Weiler Boulevard to 200 feet east of Wilson Road.
- Alley between Galvez Avenue and Lawnwood Street from Denair Avenue to Brandies Street.
- Alley between Cottonwood Street and North De Costa Street from 200 feet north of East First Street to 500 feet north of Austin Lane.
After the utility work is completed, the streets will be rehabilitated.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Walter Norwood at 817-392-5026.