The global Dental Crowns And Bridges Market size is expected to reach USD 3.8 million by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. IT is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.78% during the forecast period. Growing number of dental disorders is expected to drive the growth. Moreover, rising medical tourism and demand for cosmetic surgery are projected to majorly affect the growth.
North America is the dominating market for dental crowns and bridges owing to favorable reimbursement policies for the employees. Furthermore, increasing awareness for these reimbursement policies and growing geriatric population are anticipated to propel the regional market in the forthcoming years.
Advancements in the existing technologies is another major trend witnessed in the market. Growth of the dental implant industry is stimulating the developments and acceptance of novel technologies by the end users across the globe. These innovations are expected to impel dental implant replacement rates in near future.
Growing economies of Asia Pacific, such as India and China are positively influencing growth of the dental crowns and bridges market. Moreover, an increase in spending power of consumers in the developing countries and the introduction of technologies like CAD/CAM for streamlining the workflow of dentists are also driving the product demand.
Browse Details of Report @
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Titanium segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% by 2026 owing to the attractive features of the material, such as unmatched corrosion resistance, biocompatibility, great mechanical resistance, high success rates, and favorable biological response with live tissues
- Zirconium is also expected to gain popularity in near future, owing to increased use for restorations in the anterior areas and its features, such as low porosity, high density high compressive strength and tooth-like appearance
- Premium implants is the dominating segment and is expected to register a steady CAGR over the forecast period. Strong presence of implant brands, such as Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Zimmer Biomet, and Dentsply Sirona is anticipated to bode well for the growth
- Value dental implants is also predicted to register a significant growth due to increasing preference for the product by end users over premium implant brands
- Manufacturers in the dental crowns and bridges market focus on mergers and acquisitions for strengthening their market presence, expanding their customer base, and innovations and new product launches for expanding their product portfolio
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Phone: 1-415- 349-0058
Toll Free: 1-888- 202-9519
Email: [email protected]
For More Information: https://www.grandviewresearch.com