Dallas – Spring is a popular travel time, and Dallas Love Field reminds travelers that many new and exciting changes have occurred at Love Field. To help travelers get to their destinations smoothly and as stress-free as possible, here is are some tips for parking and travel:
• Check with your airline for flight departure/arrival status prior to arriving at the airport.
• Arrive at least 2 to 2½ hours before your flight to allow enough time for check-in, baggage check, security and any unplanned event especially during peak hours.
• Drop-off, curbside check-in are all on the upper roadway in front of the Ticketing/Check-In on Herb Kelleher Way (formerly Cedar Springs Road).
• When picking up travelers at Love Field, we recommend that you use the Cell Phone Lot to wait for a call from your arriving passenger(s) to be picked up at curbside. Parking or waiting at baggage claim or along Herb Kelleher Way is not allowed.
• Pick up for Taxi, limo and for-hire shuttles is located on the lower level curbside.
• While at the airport, additional travel and airport information can be obtained by visiting information booths in the terminal lobby, baggage claim and the concessions village. Customer service personnel and “Love Helpers” will help you navigate the airport and add fun to your trip.
• DART and Love Field are delivering new service enhancements just in time for your Spring travel. Look for the Route 524 “LOVE LINK” shuttle, connecting Dallas Love Field and DART’s Inwood/Love Field station. The shuttle operates daily from approximately 5:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. The trip is free for Love Field Airport passengers riding one-way to Inwood/Love Field station. DART Rail customers transfer to the “Love Link” from Inwood/Love Field for the trip to the terminal.
Now DART and Love Field make it easier than ever to locate the DART “LOVE LINK” shuttle stops with two newly branded bus stops on the lower level. “Love Helpers” at the airport can help you make the connection. For schedule and fare information visit www.DART.org/LoveField
• Dallas Love Field now has more than 8,000 total parking spaces adjacent to the Terminal in Parking Garages A and B and the Valet Parking Lot. These additions include more than 500 additional spaces in Valet Parking at $24/day, more than 100 additional spaces in Garage A at $17/day, and 300 additional spaces in Garage B at $13/day. Private parking companies near the airport have added 250 spaces.
• Due to the volume of vehicles during heavily traveled days, please consider alternate plans for getting to and from the airport, such as using DART, Ground Transportation (Taxi’s, Shuttle) or having someone pick up or drop you off.
• Carry-on items are limited to one small bag and one personal item (i.e., camera, laptop, briefcase, purse, etc.).
For information regarding Dallas Love Field, visit www.dallas-lovefield.com