Would you like to contribute to Area-Info? It’s easy and quick:
- Register free (or Login) on Area-Info.net and submit/post stories, events, press releases, opinions, etc.
- Anyone may contribute with local news, reviews, how-to’s, and more.
Rules for contributors:
- All submissions may be reviewed before going live on the site.
- Free accounts are for non-commercial submissions (individuals, clubs, cities, governments, and educational).
- New contributors will have a trial period of five submissions (at least 250 words each submission) which are approved for publication. After five approved and published submissions, you may be upgraded to “author” status which will allow you to publish immediately without review. However, we reserve the right to review any content to help maintain the community standards. (See Terms & Conditions)
- Topics (categories) are listed. However, you can request other topics and they will be considered.
- All submissions must be written so they are suitable for everyone to view and read.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your posts.
Post something today: POST IT! (You will be asked to register or login if you haven’t already.)