Construction Materials in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/525268
– The construction materials market consists of cement, aggregates, and bricks.
– The US construction materials market had total revenues of $46.4bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2013 and 2017.
– The aggregates segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $26.1bn, equivalent to 56.4% of the market’s overall value.
– Demand for construction materials in the US market remained strong as the growth of the construction industry was significant, driven by increasing demand for residential properties.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction materials market in the United States
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction materials market in the United States
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States construction materials market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the United States construction materials market by value in 2017?
– What will be the size of the United States construction materials market in 2022?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States construction materials market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the United States’s construction materials market?
Else place an Inquire before Purchase@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/525268
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors accross the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.