Construction is a sign of Fort Worth’s growing population and economy. And, in order to protect both motorists and workers, street closures are sometimes necessary.
If you travel one of the following streets, take note of extended closure times:
- Schwartz Avenue from Northeast 23rd Street to Northeast 33rd Street: Aug. 16-Sept. 17.
- North Hampton Street from Cold Springs Road to Pharr Street: Aug. 16-April 13, 2018.
- Johnson Street from North Hays Street to North Hampton Street: Aug. 16-April 13, 2018.
- Hays Street from Johnson Street to Pharr Street: Aug. 16-April 13, 2018.
- Deen Road from Northeast 32nd Street to Long Avenue: Sept 4-Nov. 25.
- Decatur Avenue at Northeast 23rd Street Samuels Avenue: Oct. 1-Nov. 25.
- Northeast 29th Street from Hays Street to Decatur Avenue: Nov. 13-Feb. 28, 2018.
- Decatur Avenue from Northeast 31st Street to Dewey Avenue: Feb. 24, 2018-May 15, 2018.
Motorists should seek alternate routes and observe traffic signage.