The City of Fort Worth is preparing its draft 2018-2023 Consolidated Plan and 2018-2019 Action Plan, which will be available for public comment July 2-31.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development requires the city to submit a five-year Consolidated Plan and annual Action Plan in order to receive certain federal entitlement grants. Every year, the city receives these entitlement grants:
- Community Development Block Grant: $6,414,009.
- HOME Investment Partnerships Program: $2,078,039.
- Emergency Solutions Grant: $570,031.
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS: $1,032,529.
- CDBG and HOME Program Income: $1,080,000.
These amounts are for Oct. 1, 2018-Sept. 30, 2019.
The Fort Worth Community Development Council will conduct a public hearing on the Consolidated Plan and Action Plan at 6:15 p.m. May 16 in the City Council Conference Room, Room 290, at City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Submit written comments to David Reitz, Neighborhood Services Department, City of Fort Worth, 200 Texas St., Fort Worth, Texas, 76102.