Commissioner Gayle Townsend invites residents to join her for an F.Y.I. session (For Your Information) regarding the ABC’s of the voting process.
Bruce Newby, Wyandotte County Election Commissioner, will be present on Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools Central Administration Building located at 2010 N. 59th Street in Kansas City, Kansas.
Newby will explain:
- The ABC’s of voter eligibility and the registration process
- The voting process at the polls and advance voting options
- How to make changes to your registration (e.g., name, address, party affiliation)
- When felony history is not a bar to claiming your vote in Kansas
- New voter registration applications will be accepted on the spot!
- And More!
All Are Welcome!
The event is sponsored by Gayle E. Townsend, Commissioner, District 1 and the Unified Government of Wyandotte County, Kansas City, Kansas.