The public is invited to attend an upcoming meeting to discuss the proposed renovation for the city-owned downtown Arena, known as Talking Stick Resort Arena. Much of the information being presented during these meetings, including background and history of the facility, the proposed agreement and frequently asked questions involving the Arena can be found right now on Phoenix.gov/Arena.
- Meeting #1: Saturday, Jan. 5, 9 – 11 a.m., Talking Stick Resort Arena, 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Meeting #2: Monday, Jan. 7, 6 – 8 p.m., Paradise Valley Community Center, 17402 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Meeting #3: Tuesday, Jan. 8, 6 – 8 p.m., Goelet A. C. Beuf Community Center, 3435 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Meeting #4: Wednesday, Jan. 9, 6 – 8 p.m., South Mountain Community Center, 212 E. Alta Vista Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85042
- Meeting #5: Thursday, Jan. 10, 6 – 8 p.m., Desert West Community Center, 6501 W. Virginia Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85035
For all meetings, doors will open to the public 45 minutes before the event is scheduled to begin. All meetings will have Spanish translation services available.
For meeting #1, at the city-owned downtown Arena, free parking will be available in the adjacent Jefferson Garage at 3rd St. & Jefferson. All attendees will enter through the Arena’s eastside entrance. Guests will be screened through regular security procedures by Arena security staff.
The public is invited to share their comments ahead of time by emailing ArenaComments or by attending any of the scheduled meetings and sharing during the presentation. Comments may also be submitted by visiting Phoenix.gov/Arena.