[delay +1 hour]
CHEYENNE – Council members for the City of Cheyenne will hold work sessions for the 2019 fiscal year budget, beginning in mid-April.
All sessions will be held from 12-1 p.m. at the Municipal Building (2101 O’Neil Ave.) in committee room 104. The sessions are open to the public, however, no public comments will be taken. A full schedule is listed below.
- Wednesday, April 18th- Budget overview by Mayor & City Treasurer
- Thursday, April 19th- Planning & Development Department
- Friday, April 20th- Police & Fire Departments
- Monday, April 23rd- Engineering & Public Works Departments
- Tuesday, April 24th- Mayor, City Clerk, & City Treasurer
- Wednesday, April 25th- Community Recreation & Events
- Thursday, April 26th- City Attorney, Human Resources, & Municipal Court
- Friday, April 27th- Youth Alternatives, Animal Shelter & DDA