DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “China Retail Banking: Opportunities and Risks to 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes China’s lending market, with a focus on the consumer lending segment. The report discusses in detail the credit card, personal loan, and mortgage loan markets, covering market size, competitors’ market shares, and survey insights. The report also provides a market overview of the retail deposit segment. In addition, it covers the key digital disruptors in the country’s retail lending segment.
China’s total loan balances outstanding (including credit card balances, personal loan balances, and residential mortgage balances outstanding) recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.2% during 2014-18 to reach CNY37.8tn ($5.5tn). Credit card balances outstanding was the fastest-growing credit segment during the review period. However, as a result of stringent government regulations aimed at curbing rising household debt, total loan balances outstanding is expected to record a slower CAGR of 13.7% over 2019-23.
- Credit card balances outstanding in China recorded a high CAGR of 30.8% during 2014-18. To curb rising credit card debt, Chinese regulators are tightening lending criteria.
- The personal loan market in China recorded a CAGR of 20.9%, with banks being the preferred lender for personal loans.
- Residential mortgage loans in China increased at a significant CAGR of 24.8%, mainly due to high housing prices.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on China’s retail lending industry.
- Identify the most promising lending segments.
- Receive detailed insights into lending in China, including consumer lending.
- Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the retail lending space.
- Receive comprehensive coverage of the retail deposit market in China.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Consumer Lending: Mortgage Loans
- Consumer Lending: Personal Loans
- Consumer Lending: Credit Card Loans
- Retail Deposits
- Digital Disruptors
- Recent Deals
- China Construction Bank
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- China Merchants Bank
- China Citic Bank
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Minsheng Bank
- HSBC (China)
- Citibank (China)
- Zhejiang Zhongfeng Investment Management
- Urumqi Fenghui Direct Lending
- Central Huijin Investment
- Hengfeng Bank
- Cinda Investment
- China Great Wall Asset Management
- ICBC Financial Assets Investment
- Bank of Jinzhou
- JD Digits
- Bertelsmann Asia Investments
- Tencent Holdings
- Linkfin Technology
- Shenergy Group
- United Overseas Bank
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jamk7f
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900