Cetirizine Hydrochloride (trade names Zirtec, Zyrtec, Reactine) is a second-generation antihistamine used in the treatment of hay fever, allergies, angioedema, and urticaria. It is a major metabolite of hydroxyzine, and a racemic selective H1 receptor antagonist.
Scope of the Report:
The global average price of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is in the decreasing trend, from 52.7 USD/K Units in 2012 to 47.7 USD/K Units in 2017. With the situation of global economy and increasing generic medicine, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Cetirizine Hydrochloride includes tablet, capsule and solution, and tablet type of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is the largest segment in the market, its proportion in 2016 is about 45%. Cetirizine Hydrochloride is widely consumed in hospitals, clinics and drug store. The most large application proportion of Cetirizine Hydrochloride is drug store.
Europe is the largest supplier of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, with a production market share over 50% in 2016. USA is the second largest supplier of Cetirizine Hydrochloride products, enjoying production market share nearly 28% in 2016.
the worldwide market for cetirizine hydrochloride is expected to grow at a cagr of roughly 3.0% over the next five years, will reach 1310 million us$ in 2023, from 1100 million us$ in 2017, according to our study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- UCB Pharma
- J & J
- HUAPONT Pharm
- Hunan Jiudian Pharm
- Sun Pharma
- Lunan Pharma
- Jubilant Life Sciences
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Drug Store
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports