Calling all kids!
Children in kindergarten through the sixth grade are invited to enter the Ogden Nature Center’s annual Earth Day Art Poster Contest. There is no entry fee. This year’s theme is “Earth’s Pollinators.” This is a fun opportunity to show your love of nature through art. All entries will be exhibited in the L.S. Peery Education Building at the Ogden Nature Center starting on Earth Day, April 18, through May 16, 2015. Prizes will be awarded.
• Entries must be 9” x 12” with the theme “Earth’s Pollinators.”
• Please do not glue anything onto your project.
• On the back, please include your name (first and last), school, grade (k-6), teacher, home phone number and project title.
• Entries must be received at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th Street, Ogden, UT 84404 no later than 4:00 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2015.
• Late entries may not be judged.
• There is no fee to enter.
Entries will not be returned but may be picked up May 18 through May 23. After May 23rd, contest entries will become property of the Ogden Nature Center.
Prizes will be awarded to three winners in each grade, with one grand prize per grade. The winners will be invited to an awards program on Earth Day, April 18th, at 11:00 a.m. Teachers who work on this project with their class and submit entries from their entire class, will be entered in a drawing to win a free wildlife presentation in the classroom!
This contest is sponsored by Ogden City Arts/Ogden City Corporation, Westinghouse, Elliott-Hall Company and Orbital ATK.