08 October 2018 – This report researches the worldwide Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bulk-molding-compounds-bmc-market-insights-forecast-to-2025/request-sample
Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) is a thermoset plastic resin blend of various inert fillers, fiber reinforcement, catalysts, stabilizers, and pigments that form a viscous, ‘puttylike’ injection molding compound. Bulk molding compound is highly filled and reinforced with short fibers. Typical applications include demanding electrical applications, corrosion resistant needs, appliance, automotive, and transit.
Global demand of BMC will increase to 693 K MT in 2018 from 573 K MT in 2013. It is estimated that supported by downstream industries, global demand of BMC demand will keep increasing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the coming five years. In addition, similar with that of globe, the demand of BMC in China will increase from 130 K MT in 2011 to 173 K MT in 2016, accompanied with a CAGR of 3.04% in the last eight years.
Compared with foreign giants, BMC produced by Chinese manufacturers still has a certain gap. Chinese BMC manufacturers are dedicated to improving their technology and narrowing down the performance gap with foreign giants.
We tend to believe that this industry still has a bright future, considering the current demand of BMC. As for the entirety product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will continue in the next few years, as competition intensifies. Similarly, there will be fluctuations in gross margin.
Global Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) market size will increase to 1260 Million US$ by 2025, from 1170 Million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 0.9% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC).
This report focuses on the top manufacturers’ Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) capacity, production, value, price and market share of Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• A.Schulman (BMCI)
• Huayuan Group
• Yueqing SMC&BMC
• Changzhou Fonda
• Jiangshi Composite
• Jinchuangyi Electric
• Changzhou Haoyuan
• Cuyahoga Plastics
• Donghai Composite
• Molymer Group
• Wah Hong Ind
• Foshan Ripeng
Access Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-bulk-molding-compounds-bmc-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) Breakdown Data by Type
• General BMC
• Electrical BMC
Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) Breakdown Data by Application
• Electrical Industry
• Automotive Industry
Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
• To analyze and research the global Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Bulk Molding Compounds (BMC) manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Explore Various Industry Reports @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals-and-materials
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States