AUSTIN, TX – March 22, 2018 – Manor Road businesses invite the community to kick start spring in ATX with Bike to Manor Road Day from 12-4 pm on Saturday March 31, 2018. Friends, family, neighbors and visitors are invited to bike to Manor Road to support the Manor Road business community while enjoying offerings by this bike-friendly business district, including:
- Business discounts and specials
- Free Cycling 101 classes – road and safety skills (space limited)
- Free Group Led Ride (space limited)
- Low cost reconditioned bikes and safety gear
- Bike Giveaways from Austin’s Yellow Bike Project
- Free bike map and bicycle trip planning advice
- Encouragement and a challenge from Love to Ride Austin
For more information on Bike to Manor Road Day offerings and to sign up for Cycling classes and the Group Led Ride visit https://bit.ly/2DNkjbN
Bike to Manor Road Day cultivates the Manor Road Business District as a bike and pedestrian-friendly destination and emphasizes its connectivity to other nearby business districts. The day celebrates the variety of small and local businesses the District offers that provide day-to-day amenities and services including locally sourced groceries, dry cleaners, tax services and more, as well as a wide variety of restaurants, food trucks, watering holes and coffee shops.
Bike to Manor Road Day is made possible through a unique partnership with the Manor Road Merchants Association, Bike Austin, PeopleforBikes Big Jump Project, the City of Austin Economic Development Department’s Souly Austin Program, and the City of Austin Transportation Department.