The Consumer Post compare the best early Amazon Prime Day Beats & Bose headphones, AirPods & Sonos speaker & soundbar deals of 2019, including savings on Beats by Dre Pill speakers & Bose QC25 headphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Headphones & Bluetooth speaker Prime Day deals are starting. The Consumer Post, the online deals experts, have rounded up the top deals and are listing them below.
Best Sonos Deals:
- Save up to $118 on Sonos speakers & soundbars at the Amazon Prime Day sale – including discounts on best-selling home theater systems, speakers & soundbars
Best Beats Deals:
- Save 35% off on the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – enjoy up to 40 hours of battery life to enjoy your music, take calls or speak with Siri
- Save 37% off on the Beats Pill+ Portable Bluetooth Speaker – this top-rated compact speaker can also function as a phone charger
- Save $110 on the Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones – these water-resistant secure-fit earphones can last through multiple workouts
- Save up to 55% off on Beats by Dre headphones & speakers at the Amazon Prime Day sale – including instant savings on Beats Solo3, Powerbeats3 & Pill Bluetooth speakers
Best AirPods Deals:
- Save $20 on the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – these top-rated wireless Apple earphones are on sale now
Best Bose Deals:
- Save $50 on the Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
- Save $131 on the Bose Wave Music System IV
- Save $126 on the Bose QuietComfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones – these noise-reducing headphones are specially designed for Apple devices
- Save up to 51% off on Bose headphones, speakers & soundbars at the Amazon Prime Day sale
Prime Day deals are only available for a short period of time and some are limited to Prime members. Check out the full range of deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
When does Prime Day start? Prime Day deals begin at 12am PT / 3am ET on Monday, July 15 and run for 48 hours until 11:59pm PT on Tuesday.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews ([email protected])