Boston Centers for Youth & Families (BCYF) invites Boston girls to register now to attend one or all Girls Nights, a series of free girls-only events throughout the summer. All activities are designed to bring girls together in a safe, non-competitive environment where they can be themselves, meet other girls their age and engage with role models. BCYF Girls Nights also connects girls with resources and opportunities while they enjoy a positive and fun experience with their peers. Last summer over 1,500 girls participated in BCYF’s Girls Nights.
You can register for the events online. The Girls Nights schedule is as follows:
- Girls Summer Kick-off – Beauties and the Beach at BCYF Curley Community Center, Thursday, July 11, 5 – 8 p.m. All ages
- Franklin Park Zoo, Saturday, July 13, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. All Ages
- Rock Climbing and BBQ at BCYF Menino Community Center, Wednesday, July 17, 4 – 7 p.m. Ages 10-17
- Boston Bowl, Tuesday, July 23, 4 – 7 p.m. All Ages
- Codzilla, Tuesday, July 30, 5 p.m. Ages 7 and older
- LipSync and Dance Battle at BCYF Perkins Community Center, Tuesday, August 6, 5 – 8 p.m. All Ages
- New England Aquarium, Saturday, August 10, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. All Ages
- Laser Quest, Tuesday, August 13, 5 – 8 p.m. Ages 6 and older
- JP Licks Ice Cream Social, Tuesday, August 20, 4 – 6 p.m. All Ages
- End of Summer Party at Chez Vous with Boston Police District B3! Friday, August 23, 5 – 8 p.m. All Ages
Boston Centers for Youth & Families (BCYF) is the City of Boston’s largest youth and human service agency. BCYF operates 36 community centers in Boston that offer a variety of engaging and enriching programs for people of all ages created through community input and need. BCYF also oversees citywide programs including the nationally-recognized violence intervention and prevention Streetworker Program, the GIRLS Initiative, Camp Joy special needs program and many aquatic offerings. For information about all of BCYF’s summer programs visit the BCYF summer page.