NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced the return of its annual celebration of vinyl records with an expanded Vinyl Weekend November 17 to 19, showcasing its extensive selection of vinyl records and related products including exclusive turntables, music magazines and more (www.BN.com/VinylDay). Bringing music lovers of all ages together, Vinyl Weekend will take place at all Barnes & Noble stores nationwide and will feature exclusive albums, signed vinyl editions, a special price on the Crosley turntable bundle, and discounts on all vinyl records. Select stores will also host live performances and special appearances and events throughout the weekend.
Barnes & Noble announces the return of its annual celebration of vinyl records with Vinyl Weekend Nov. 17 to 19.
Top Barnes & Noble Vinyl Day Exclusives Include:
- Signed Limited Editions from
- Amy Grant, Tennessee Christmas
- Lee Ann Womack, You Don’t Hear This Anymore
- Dan Auerbach, Waiting on a Song
- Cast of Spongebob Squarepants the Musical
- Game of Thrones Season 7 exclusive “fire” edition orange and black swirl vinyl
- Serenity Soundtrack exclusive retailer, also with custom cover art
- A Pentatonix Christmas with exclusive poster
- Best of the Grateful Dead Vol 2 (1977-1989) translucent red vinyl
- Robert Plant Carry Fire (his newest release) gold vinyl
- Charlotte’s Web Soundtrack exclusive pink vinyl with black webbing
- Piano Guys Christmas Together exclusive retailer
- Beck Colors exclusive cover and white vinyl
“Barnes & Noble continues to serve as the premiere, go-to destination for vinyl shoppers and collectors,” said Chuck Gorman, Vice President of Music and Video at Barnes & Noble. “So many of us can remember the feeling of holding a record and lifting the needle to play a favorite track, or the impact of a powerful album cover, while others are experiencing the appeal of vinyl for the first time. With our extensive and curated selection of vinyl records, turntables, exclusive offers, and music-related magazines and books, we’re thrilled to be celebrating Vinyl Weekend in our stores nationwide.”
Special Discounts and Giveaways In-Store and Online
Throughout Vinyl Weekend, all stores will offer 10% off all vinyl and 30% off select vinyl. Select stores will offer a free Crosley tote with the purchase of any 2 LPs or any Crosley item, Crosley “Vinyl Weekend” stickers and an assortment of poster giveaways, a sweepstakes for a chance to win a Crosley Star Wars turntable and Planet Rock prize pack (ARV of all prizes $102.94; one winner per store in select stores) and music trivia. One of the most exciting offers of the weekend will be a Crosley turntable and speakers exclusive bundle at a special price of $129.99 (regularly $199.95) during Vinyl Weekend only. Barnes & Noble Members can also apply their 10% discount toward their in-store purchase, giving them an even greater savings!
Live Performances and Special Appearances in Select Stores
Barnes & Noble has assembled a talented lineup in select stores throughout Vinyl Weekend. All appearances are free to the public and include the following:
- Keyon Harrold at Barnes & Noble Tribeca, New York City, on 11/17
- Steve Martin at Barnes & Noble Upper East Side, New York City, on 11/18
- Jane Birkin at Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue, New York City, on 11/18
- La La Land Composer: Justin Hurwitz at Barnes & Noble The Grove, Los Angeles, CA, on 11/18
- Margo Price at Barnes & Noble Nashville, TN, on 11/19
Customers should contact their local store or visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator to find out what events and special offers will take place at their local Barnes & Noble.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.