Austin Water’s Landscape Survival Tools Rebate keeps your landscape cool during the hot Central Texas summer. By using a combination of mulch, compost and core aeration, you save water and protect your landscape. These techniques will ensure that water stays on your yard, reducing your watering needs.
- Compost: 2 cubic yards or 54 cubic feet — rebate $50 (DilloDirt™ is acceptable)
- Mulch: 2 cubic yards or 54 cubic feet — rebate $40
- Core aeration service for entire front and/or back lawn area — rebate $30 (equipment rental is acceptable)
How it works
- Buy materials or services listed on the application and apply to your landscape.
- Keep all receipts.
- Take photos of the completed work.
- Turn in application, a copy of the receipts and photos. (mail, fax or email on application)
For all the details and an application for the rebate, visit WaterWiseAustin.org