The global atherectomy devices market accounted is projected to reach USD 1.45 Billion by 2022 from USD 1.02 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period.
Atherectomy Devices Market by Product (Directional, Rotational, Laser, Orbital), Application (Peripheral, Cardiovascular, Neurovascular), End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Ascs, Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes) – Global Forecasts To 2022
Download FREE Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=133112140
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Product sales and distribution companies
- Healthcare service providers (hospitals and surgical centers)
- Non-government organizations
- Government regulatory authorities
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
- Clinical research organizations (CROs)
- Research and development companies
- Market research and consulting firms
This report covers the atherectomy devices market across four major geographies, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Of the four geographic regions studied in the report, North America is expected to command the largest share of the market in 2017.
The major players in the atherectomy devices market are Medtronic (Ireland), Philips (Netherlands), Boston Scientific (US), Cardiovascular Systems (US), Straub Medical (Switzerland), BIOTRONIK (Netherlands), C.R. Bard (US), and Avinger (US).