DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Asia Pacific Opportunities for Instrumentation: Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, and Oceania” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Asia Pacific Opportunities for Instrumentation, explores the analytical instrumentation market for these Asia Pacific nations in more detail.
This report features the market size, regional and end-market segmentation, 5-year growth rates, and commentary for ten separate analytical technology categories. This report also contains retrospective market data, along with background information on the macroeconomic situation, end-markets, vendors, distributors, and recent business activities pertaining to the region.
The greater Asia Pacific region is home to a number of extremely diverse countries ranging from advanced technological hubs to emerging economies. Countries like Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Australia are already major players on the world stage in industries like pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, semiconductors, and mining. Elsewhere some of the fastest-growing economies in the developing world can be found in Southeast Asia.
This growth has lifted millions out of poverty and helped pave the way for future growth. As a result of strong foreign investment and an ideal location to integrate into global supply chains, many expect countries in the region to be competitive with China, Japan and other global players in the near future. Due to the varied key industries and strong growth of the region, it is important to take a closer look to better understand the market forces at work.
The near-term and long-term opportunities and threats faced by the region are also featured in this report. While the flagship report, the Global Assessment Report, provides a wealth of detail on the overall market for life science and analytical instrumentation, this report provides more focused detail on one particular region – one that is currently experiencing significant growth in demand for these technologies.
- To provide a regional picture of the life science and analytical instrumentation markets in the Asia Pacific region, providing more fine-scale data on subregions and their particular situations.
- Provide market demand estimates and forecasts for all of the instrument categories covered in the 2019 Global Assessment Report: Chromatography, mass spectrometry, life science tools, spectroscopy, materials characterization, microscopy, and many others.
- Provide market demand segmented by technology, product type, sub-regions within Asia Pacific, and end-user industry.
- Provide background on selected countries and regions within the Asia Pacific sphere to provide more information on their similarities and differences with regards to instrumentation demand.
- Illustrate the competitive landscape of vendors participating in each technology in the region.
- Highlight current opportunities and threats in the region, as well as background information on business developments affecting the marketplace.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Background
- Executive Summary
- Methodology & Definitions
- Country Background
- End-Market Background
- Mass Spectrometry
- Atomic Spectroscopy
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Life Science Instrumentation
- Surface Science
- Materials Characterization
- General Analytical Techniques
- Lab Automation & Software
- Lab Equipment
- Economic Scenario
- Opportunities & Threats
- Regional Presence by Vendor
- List of Instrumentation Distributors
- Recent Business Activities
- Recent / Upcoming Reports
- Mettler Toledo
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7yqh9t
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900